The Biggest Marine Event in Wales
If you are looking for logos, artwork or advertising material from the show, please use the links to the left.
Please register on our news letter and fill in which company you work for so we can add you to the news letter from media companies too.
Below is a selection of key facts about the show which may be of interest:
- 2010 is the 5th South Wales Boat Show.
- It's the Biggest Marine event in Wales.
- Organised by Ben Sutcliffe. Wales Events Ltd
Facts about the 2009 Show
- Over 200 exhibitors and just over 15,000 visitors.
- Sales exceeded everyone's expectations and continued to grow.
- Jason Roberts, a former British Jet ski Champion demonstrated the new Seadoo RXP-X.
- Over 1000 people went on the 'Come & Try' on the lake, on everything from canoes to jetskis.
Interview with Ben
Ben Sutcliffe, the event organiser, said
I haven't taken the Move to SA1 quay side lightly but feel the time was right to develope the show in to the next decade at the new venue I am very grateful for all the support and sponsorship I have been given by the Welsh Assembly Government departments here at the SA1 Site. This years show is bigger than we originally expected given the current climate. how ever we are at an all time high for exhibitors and with over 250 craft expected at this year show here in SA1 its looking good for the new venue already.